06:- To prepare soil for Farming
Aim:- To prepare soil for farming. Information about soil.
- What is soil? :- It is a minute part of stones that are been formed by the multiple changes in climate like rain, sunlight, air etc.
- Contains in soil:- Soil is mixture of about 25% oxygen 25% water and OC (organic carbon) about 5% , minute particles of stones and etc about 45%.
- Growth of Bacteria in soil:- The growth of bacteria starts as they get the OC (organic carbon) it means the waste of animal or their decomposition of plants etc. Due to this bacteria eats the decomposition waste and they grow.
- Importance of soil:- Soil gives support to the plants and it contains the minerals and that are required to the growth of plants. It is also the home of bacteria they also help plants to grow.
- Soil according to fertility:-
There are Six types of soils:-
- ALLUVIAL SOIL
- RED SOIL
- BLACK SOIL
- SANDY SOIL
- JAN-BI SOIL
- ROCKY SOIL
PARTICLE SIZE OF SOIL :-
|Serial No.||Types of soil||Particle size of soil|
| 0.0002 mm
0.022 – 0.05 mm
2 mm or more then it