DBRT is one year residential diploma course offered at Vigyan Ashram. This course is recognized by National Institute of Open Schooling and useful for students interested to learn by hands. This is a multi-skill program in which training is given in the area of: Engineering- (Fabrication & construction& Basic Carpentry, Engineering Drawing & Costing )
- Engineering- (Fabrication & construction& Basic Carpentry, Engineering Drawing & Costing )
- Energy & Environment – (Electrical, Motor rewinding, survey techniques, solar / biogas etc.)
- Home and Health (Sewing, food processing and rural lab)
- Agriculture and Animal Husbandry (Polyhouse, poultry, goat farming, dairy nursery techniques)
Beside this computer, meditation, sports, Adventure etc. are parts of the program Students works in each of the section for 3 months. They will work along with instructors to give various services. Most of the campus of VA is build by our students as part of their project work. (Link to Photo/ case story)
Duration : 1 year residential plus one year apprenticeship. After one year of training at Pabal, students will be placed in the vocation of their choice. We encourage students to work with small enterprises to gain experience.
Entry qualification : 8th std minimum – on first come basis , Willing to work by hand. The program is useful for those who want to start own enterprise in rural area.
Language : ‘Learning while doing’ approach overcomes language barrier and ‘Work become the medium of education’. In VA teaching and learning takes place in Marathi, Hindi and English.
Features of the program :
- Multi-skill program
- Course is based on “Learning While Doing” philosophy.
- Educational methodology- which can train students, who are not interested in learning through books.
- Training will be given in real life environment.
- Useful for those- who want to start their own enterprises.
- Hostel facility available
- Limited scholarships are available for deserving students. Students are expected to repay back the amount after completion of course.
- Students are expected to observe discipline. Morning Prayer, exercise, meditation, discussion in English are compulsory.
- Students failing to attend may be fined.
- Medium of communication: Marathi / Hindi / English.
Mr. Vishal Jagtap
+91 97300 05025
Mr. Ranjeet Shanbhag
+91 95797 34720
For further details on DBRT and Vigyan ashram please visit – www.vigyanashram.com