0.1 Safety in electric
1) Check the electrical supply with the help of test lamp.
2) Before working turn of the supply main switch and fuse.
3) Extinguish the fire by throwing dry sand on it .
4) Before using a fire extinguisher make sure that it is not outdated and it is of carbon dioxide type.
5) Don’t use water extinguish the fire if the main line is live.
6) Always use PVC or wooden table and stool for repairing job.
7) Connect any instrument / appliances in the presence of a supervisor.
8) Keep the workshop floor clean and tools in good condition
9) Do not renew a blown fuse until the switch is off.
10) While working on live connections or circuits always use rubber gloves and rubber mat /
11) Replace fuse only after switching off the circuits off the circuit switches.
12) Always use 3 pin plug socket , top 3 care wire of appliances.
13) Use accessories in good condition.
14) Always used plug pin top for connecting appliances to the supply.
15) Always switching off the supply , grip the plug top carefully and pull it.
16) Connections in electrical apparatus should be tight.
CATEGORIES OF ELECTRICAL SAFETY :-
* CAT 1:- it is contains the place with less risk means with DC voltage . tools should be properly
working and insulated.
* CAT 2:- repairing of AC means 230 volts hand-gloves shoes of rubber ,wooden thing and proper
* CAT 3:- 3 phase line shoes must be more insulated helmet required and more powerful hand
* CAT 4:- it is the categories in which one is working on the top he should required the best safety
and the proper type of tools.